Amazing Combination Tour Ubud - Kintamani an Bali Full Day Tour Packages to experience Visit locations of interest in Ubud & Kintamani with stunning tourism site and best atmosfer make this Combination Tour is enjoyable.
Tour will go to the favorite traveler vacation spot.
First go to ;
1. Barong Dance
Bali Barong dance is One of the Bali cultural heights is the well-known Barong dance, that is a have to watch whilst on a vacation in this island. Barong dance is one of the unique dances of Bali and reveals its origins withinside the historical Balinese mythology. The specialty of the Balinese dance continually includes a story. Barong dance tells the war among distinctive feature and evil with barong as a image of distinctive feature. The war is eternal, like our lives nowadays and inseparable on this world, due to the fact the Balinese trust withinside the life of “Rwa Bhineda” the idea of distinction that balances nature, like there are excellent and bad, there are evil and additionally excellent.
2. Mongkey Forest Ubud
Mandala Suci Wenara Wana, or properly referred to as Ubud Monkey Forest, is the sanctuary and natural habitat of the Balinese long-tailed macaque. It is positioned at Padangtegal Ubud, Bali. About 1049 monkeys stay on this sanctuary. They are divided into 6 groups, particularly in the front of most important temple group, woodland conservation group, valuable point group, jap group, Michelin group, and cemeteries group.
The Monkey Forest Ubud has three temples, specifically Dalem Agung Padangtegal Temple, Holy Spring Temple and Prajapati Temple. The woodland is owned through the Padangtegal network and is controlled through Mandala Suci Wenara Wana Management. The cause of the control is to maintain sacred the region and sell the Monkey Forest Ubud as an global traveler destination
puri saren agung
3. Puri Ubud ( Puri Saren Agung )
Puri Saren Agung is one of the palaces in Ubud. The place of life of palaces and noble families in Bali. Where to store a myriad of cultures and customs that are still preserved.
Ubud Palace is likewise called Puri Saren Agung. It is a palace that witnessed the triumph of the reign of the Ubud Kingdom withinside the seventeenth century. Currently, Puri Saren Agung features as a museum and middle for conventional Balinese arts.
Although the fortress constructing is a relic of the past, it's miles nevertheless being preserved. Physical shape isn't anyt any exceptional from his past. There are only some exceptional sections, particularly the segment this is meant for tourists. While the sacred location continues to be preserved.
kintamani Geo Park
Kintamani Volcano is one of the maximum famous and favourite traveler enchantment in north-east of Bali is domestic to bewitching nature and 6 historic villages along side the high enchantment, the enchanting Batur Lake perched apart an energetic volcano.
The villages of Penelokan, Toya Bungkah, Batur, Kedisan, Abung, Songan and Kintamani characterize undying beauty, as they surround the cauldron of the lake.
A go to Kintamani Volcano is a unprecedented possibility to revel in one in all Bali’s closing ultimate energetic volcanos up close.
holy water temple - tirta empul
5. Tirta Empul Temple
Tirta Empul is a temple taken into consideration sacred with the aid of using Balinese Hindu community. The temple has numerous holy springs which can be stated to had been created with the aid of using The God Indra and believed to be blessed water that might purify folks who shower there.
Tirta Empul is devoted to Vishnu, the Hindu God of water. In the Balinese language, Tirta Empul loosely translated method water gushing from the earth, which because of this Tirta Empul is appeared as a holy spring.
The Tirta Empul Temple consists of shrines to Shiva, Vishnu, Brahma, in addition to one for Indra and Mount Batur. It is taken into consideration one of the 5 maximum holy temples in all of Bali and is taken into consideration one of the holiest water reassets in Bali.
Price Combination - UBUD & Kintamani Tour ;
The tour we provide is Based on Private Tour, We offer two price you can choose which is Regular Tours Price and Inclusive Tours Price, Please see below the details of Favorite Favorite Tour Combination - UBUD & Kintamani Tour price :
Regular Tours Price :
- USD $40/car ( 1 till 6 person included)
- USD $75/minibus ( 1 till 12 person included)
- USD $92/minibus ( 1 till 17 person included)
- USD $165/bus ( 1 till 30 person included)
- Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + Gasoline + English Speaking Driver
Entrance fee, Lunch and Dinner is not include in the price
Inclusive Tours Price :
- For Inclusive Price is minimun Booking 2 Person
- Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver + Entrance Fee + Lunch Indonesian Food + Mineral Water
Area Covered for Pick Up :
- Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Pecatu, Sanur, Ubud, Canggu, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
Please contact us for pick up in different area
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- Regular Tours Price : is a Bali day tours price without include lunch and entrance fee, you need to pay by your own self
- Inclusive Tours Price : is a Bali day tours price with include lunch and entrance fee
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use whatsapp form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
HOW TO BOOK TOUR WITH US
- Please hit us by Whatsapp
- We will need to check the availibility of the tour you request
- We will reply soon as possible after received your Tour Inquiry
- If the Whatsapp Form doesnt work, please send us email directly to this email : email@example.com