Lempuyang Temple Sunset is a favorite tourist destination in Bali because it presents the beauty of Mount Agung through the "Gates of Heaven"
Lempuyang Temple Sunset
Lempuyang Temple Sunset is the best spot for those of you who want to enjoy the sunset panorama in the afternoon. Yep, you can see the sunset and the splendor of Lempuyang Temple.
Sunset Temple Lempuyang is often used to take pictures because of its stunning beauty. In addition to the beautiful sunset, the sunset of Lempuyang Temple has a Mount Agung background.
Yaps Agung Alone is the highest mountain in Bali with an altitude of 3,142 meters above sea level. Therefore, the view from Lempuyang Temple is the best for taking pictures even though it's not in the afternoon.
This temple or Lempuyang Temple itself is a holy place for worship for Hindus around the east of the island of Bali or precisely in Karangasem Regency.
Sunset Lempuyang Temple :
The Beauty of Lempuyang Temple, Mount Agung and Sunset
Sunset at Lempuyang Temple has a panoramic view of the majesty of Mount Agung with an orange sky in the afternoon. You can take pictures between the two temples and the beautiful view.
If you want to see and take pictures at the sunset of Lempuyang Temple, you can come at 05.00-06.00 WITA. However, because the queue for taking pictures is usually long, it is recommended that you come early.
Not only that, because the road to Lempuyang Temple is winding and lacks lighting, you have to leave as soon as possible before nightfall.
Lempuyang Temple has the title "Gates of Heaven" which means the gate of heaven. This name is due to the beauty of the Candi Bentar gate located at Lempuyang Temple with a view of Mount Agung.
Now at the gate of heaven, it is often used for selfies because it has a beautiful view. If you see people taking pictures at Lempuyang Temple, usually there is a reflection like water under the photo, actually it is a reflection of the glass used when taking photos.
Lempuyang Temple is one of the oldest temples in Bali. This temple is highly respected in Bali. This makes this temple very popular, not only because of its beauty, but also because of its tourism that is thick with cultural and historical values.
Because it is thick with local cultural and religious values, tourists must wear cloth or sarongs when entering Lempuyang Temple in order to maintain its purity. But if you don't have one, this place is available. the price of admission includes cloth rental.
Lempuyang Temple Ticket Prices
If you want to enjoy the Sunset of Lempuyang Temple, you only need to pay an entrance ticket of IDR 100,000. plus IDR 50.000 for sutle to reach the temple. With this nominal, you are satisfied to see the beauty of Lempuyang Temple and Mount Agung from a height.
Lempuyang Temple is located at ?
Lempuyang Temple is located on Jl. Telaga Mas Lempuyang Temple, Tri Buana, Abang District, Karangasem Regency. Lempuyang Temple is located at an altitude of 1,174 meters above sea level.
Distance from Kuta to Lempuyang Temple
The distance from Denpasar to Lempuyang Temple is approximately 120 km. Lempuyang Temple is located in Karangasem Regency, therefore you have to direct your vehicle to the east.
But calm down, the 2 hour journey that you will take will not be felt because you go through various beautiful places and pass through the Klungkung Regency, Bali.
So, so you don't get lost, you can use google maps which are available below this article.
so there are many taxi services to get around KUTA. For those of you who do not stay at one of the hotels in KUTA and plan to travel to LEMPUYANG, there are several transportation options that you can choose to travel to LEMPYANG attractions. Here are the options.
1. Using a Motorcycle
- For a cost-effective transportation option, you can use a motorbike. There are many motorbike rental services in Bali with a motorbike rental price range of around IDR 100,000 – IDR 200,000 / 24 hours a day
2. Looking for Car Rental Services with Driver in Bali
- With Bali hire Driver, it will be very easy for you to travel from one tourist spot in Bali to another. Without thinking about finding a parking space, looking for shortcuts, and thinking about traffic jams.
3. Buy Lempuyang Tour Packages
- Because Lempuyang is one of the favorite tourist attractions for tourists visiting Bali, You can order tour packages on Trip Bali Holiday. We provide tour packages without hotels with the aim of Lempuyang Temple Tours Package with other tourist destinations such as Tirta Gangga Water Park and Ujung Park.. The advantage of buying best tour packages in Bali with the Lempuyang route, you will benefit from car rental services with drivers. In addition, your tour schedule will be planned and directed and your holiday budget in Bali will be planned.